How to Apply
This guidance contains important information to help with your application:
- Please apply by submitting a CV and covering letter (no more than four sides of A4 in length aligned to the person specification). Please also include your contact details.
- Please ensure all gaps in employment and education history are fully explained on your CV; we may wish to verify this information during the recruitment process.
- Please provide the details of two referees. Note that we will only approach referees for candidates proceeding to final selection and only with your permission. Please clearly indicate whether we can approach each referee before the selection date.
- Please ensure that you address the key requirements as set out in the person specification. These competencies will be used as part of the assessment process.
- Please complete the Equal Opportunities Monitoring Form when you upload your details. We are keen to ensure that all our jobs are accessible to all members of the community and use this data to monitor our progress in doing this.
- Please return your application by the closing date – no applications will be accepted once the long listing process has begun.
- Following long listing, you will be contacted directly by a Penna consultant to update you on the status of your application.
The following timetables set out the key dates in the recruitment processes. Please ensure that you mention in your covering letter if any of these dates present you with a problem.
Head of Service Recruitment:
|Closing date for applications||9am on Monday 17th February 2020|
|Longlist meeting||w/c Monday 17th February 2020|
|Technical interviews with Penna||w/c Monday 17th February 2020|
|Shortlist meeting||w/c Monday 24th February 2020|
|Final panel interviews: Head of Commercial & Property Services||Friday 6th March 2020|
|Final panel interviews: Head of Financial Services (S151)||Wednesday 11th March 2020|
|Final panel interviews: Head of Customer & Digital Services||Thursday 12th March 2020|
Legal Service Manager Recruitment:
|Closing date for applications||9am on Monday 10th February 2020|
|Longlist submission||Monday 17th February 2020|
|Final panel interviews||w/c Monday 2nd March 2020|
Submitting an Application:
To apply, please click on the relevant link below to login to our application system:
If you have any questions or would like a confidential discussion with a Penna consultant, please contact the following people:
Legal Services Manager role – Matthew Lees on 0203 849 2792 / firstname.lastname@example.org